The protection of your personal data is a matter of course for us as employees of Ronsdorf Personal & Business. Nevertheless, we are obliged to inform you separately under data protection aspects.
We – Ronsdorf Personal & Business, owner Mrs. Sabine Ronsdorf, Stübelallee 49c, 01309 Dresden and employees – collect only the personal data (pbD) that are necessary for the contractual relationship and the mediation of employment relationships as well as our information on the services of Ronsdorf Personal & Business. We inform below as follows:
1. name and contact details of the controller
This privacy notice applies to data processing by:
Ronsdorf – Personal & Business, owner Mrs. Sabine Ronsdorf
Stübelallee 49c, 01309 Dresden, Germany
Tel. 0351 3151175, e-mail: email@example.com
A company data protection officer is not required by law to be appointed.
2. collection and storage of personal data as well as the type and purpose and use thereof
When you contact or hire Ronsdorf Personal & Business, the following information is collected:
- Salutation, first name, last name,
- a valid e-mail address,
- telephone number (landline and/or mobile),
- information necessary for the placement of employment.
The collection of this data is done,
- to be able to identify you as our client;
- to be able to advise you appropriately and to be able to arrange employment;
- for correspondence with you;
- for invoicing purposes.
The data processing is carried out upon your request and is necessary according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the stated purposes for the appropriate processing of the order and for the mutual fulfillment of obligations arising from the contract.
The personal data collected by us for the assignment will be stored until the expiry of the statutory retention obligation and then deleted, unless we are required under Article 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c DSGVO due to tax and commercial law storage and documentation obligations (from HGB, StGB or AO) are obliged to store data for a longer period or you have consented to storage beyond this in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
3. disclosure of data to third parties
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
Insofar as this is necessary for the processing of the contract with you in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO, your personal data will be passed on to third parties. This includes in particular the disclosure to potential employers or employees for the purpose of correspondence as well as to support the placement process. The data passed on may be used by the third party exclusively for the purposes stated.
4. data subject rights
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future;
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure,
restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO, to request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without undue delay;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller; and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters for this purpose.
5. Right of objection
Insofar as your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, insofar as there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right to object, an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org is sufficient.