in Mittweida /Chemnitz
Family-owned business -> short decision lines!
Laser technology for various industries -> a future-proof job!
And: Your technical expertise is needed!
Whether in the automotive sector, in tool technology or in medicine technology – you are responsible for the commission of laser technology-based plants and machines and…
…you are in for…
- an interesting task in an international environment?
- a flexible working time model?
- a technically challenging job in the field of laser technology?
Your heart beats for everything with „technical“ in it and you know a lot about machines and plants? As a commissioner (m/f/d) you can not only show your passion for perfect technical solutions but you can also make use of your good communication skills.
These are your tasks:
- Commissioning of plants and machines in Germany and abroad
- Execution of preliminary and final inspections
- Training of customers (in Germany and abroad) in the handling of the machines and plants
- Fault analysis and trouble shooting (mechanical and electrical)
With your high technical quality standard, you are an important partner for all customers, who you also support on-site from time to time with a travel rate of approximately 50%. The company has customers in Germany and abroad, so very good German and English language skills are needed for this job.
- Practical knowledge in commissioning machines and plants
- Very good German and English language skills
- Driving licence
- Preferably knowledge in PLC-programming
A completed training in the field of electronics or mechatronics is the perfect basis for this job. Maybe your educational background is a little different? Well, we are looking forward to hear about it!
Preferably you had further training as technician.
An exciting and responsible position is waiting for you! The company offers extensive training on-the-job and stands for an open business culture with flat hierarchies.
Ronsdorf – Personal & Business is an HR consulting company. If you are currently employed, we will be treating your application confidential of course.